Conferencing Services for Companies and Non-profit Organizations
In communities across Ontario we are equipped to meet your business networking and conferencing collaboration needs including:
- Meetings or interviews
- Announcements or news conferences
- Seminars or workshops
- Training sessions
- Consultations or hearings
Through our network of online access centres located in communities throughout Ontario, local residents can participate in your business meetings and functions. There is no need to travel long distances or incur unnecessary costs. Our access centres include the following:
- All equipment and technology required to facilitate participation in the audioconference, videoconference or e-learning event or function.
- Fully trained, bilingual staff to provide assistance and technical support as required;
- Access to telephone, fax and Internet services;
- Ability to connect to other communities via audioconference where videoconferencing is not available;
- Flexible service hours – day, evening and weekend – subject to regular course schedules;
- Fully-equipped boardrooms for larger events in some locations.
We will provide you with a detailed quote outlining the services provided and all costs for your business function.